BIRMINGHAM AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES FORUM
September 23, 2018, 06:32:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Poetry D Jour by Beryl McMullen coming December, 2010

Notice: The forum is being looked after by Garden Gerald, Nick and Townie.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: PRIME MINISTERS  (Read 864 times)
GardenGerald
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2018, 10:57:20 AM »

Mrs Thatcher Would have done a much better job.
She did want the best for the UK
Gerald
Edifi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 04:04:25 PM »

Totally agree Gerald,she wouldn't have stood for this EU lot.Have they come up with anything.Just walk away then see them come back.
GardenGerald
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 04:32:08 PM »

Was Edward Heath The Worst Prime Minister We Ever Had.
Gerald
Edifi

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2018, 01:31:45 PM »

I personally would say Inept
GardenGerald
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2018, 12:03:51 PM »

More  today about the deal Heath signed. What deceit.
Gerald
GardenGerald
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2018, 11:51:37 AM »

Hello
Mrs Mays on her Hols. Lets hope she stays there.
Gerald
Edifi

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2018, 02:24:45 PM »

Edward Heath what a deceitful person he was,but what did HE personally get for getting us in the EU,after all those years of NON NON from the French.
Twm Sion

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2018, 07:21:40 PM »

Should get Jacob Rees- Mogg in the chair. At least he's led us believe that he wants Britain out. I think he would be quite entertaining to. Mind you the other clowns have been entertaining. However, I think Mogg would be a safe pair of hands and is very measured in his delivery.

Twm Sion
Kandor

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2018, 05:50:03 PM »

Whilst no one wants to go back to the poverty and discipline of Victorian times (which somehow seemed to last until the late 50's in Nechells)..I think we've gone too far the other way..

Oh I'm all for personal freedom etc, but not when those personal choices allow you to live a lifetime on benefits, or allow you to vandalise, steal, or despise and loathe those in authority such as teachers, Politicians or the police.

We live in an ever changing world, we grew up in a time of little personal wealth but we were instilled with the idea that if you want to belong to society, then you need to do two things, you needed to defend it and you need to pay towards it too.

And we've lost our way..

The people we look up to for morality and guidance are the very same ones who mock us for having values.
We have preachers and Bishops who profess to not believe in God..they advocate gay marriage and liberal attitudes totally against the teachings of the bible.

We vote in Politicians who have no concept of honour, who are all too frequently in power to only further their own fortunes or lives, they cheat us, they break promises, they flood the country with trash whose only value to Britain is that they will vote for those who allowed them here to overwhelm our schools, our hospitals, our housing..truly gerrymandering at its finest.

They ride roughshod over the wishes of those who put them in power, we have a clear majority to bring back the death penalty for the murder of children, almost half of us want to come out of europe, but do they listen? do they hell, they are too often more interested on how far they can wriggle their snouts into the trough than they are of mending broken Britain.

And then we have the Police and courts, personally I think the Police do a good job, but the smarmy twisted and oily words of lawyers and other 'learned' people ensure we will never see true justice for the crimes that the feral scum commit..
We are bound and hampered by the so called law for 'Human rights'

And of course we being decent law abiding citizens, we have no need of such things, over the centuries, my kind has done quite well with the Magna Carta and the bill of common law..
Yet we have to pander to foreign trash who rape and murder us then claim that prison and deportation puts THEM at risk..
People enter our lands illegally, abuse all we are and what we provide, whilst all the time hating us and are longing only for our country to fall under the oppression of Sharia law..
And our politicians? our leaders of morality? the silence is deafening..

Our teachers are controlled and bullied by left wing doctrine, they much prefer no child rise to the surface rather than have some thick, uninterested and disruptive child ever fail, so they abolish competition and exams.
The belief being that if no one ever fails in life, then it's for the good, all the time forgetting, that if no one ever falls, no one learns to climb back up again.

And God save me from religious zealots like Tony Blair, that pious bastard of the fake smile, and Gordon Brown with his 'moral' compass, always first to fire the bullet, always first to detonate the bomb..

So who do we blame?
Why it's simple, we blame us, we blame you and me for allowing this..
We let a political party destroy our borders, bring in the human rights act to defend the very people who have the least right to describe themselves as 'human' and we choose to vote for them over and over again..

We return Maggie Thatcher to power, a Prime Minister who destroyed whole communities, many never to rise again,
We listen to the millionaire David Cameron who tells us 'we're all in this together'...yeah...right.
We listen to Miliband spouting family values ...a man who had to be dragged screaming into the sanctity of marriage and all I hold dear.

And when we can afford it, we drive through the English countryside and my grandchildren marvel at the sheep, not knowing that far more live in the evermore crowded cities of this once green and pleasant land.

GardenGerald
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2018, 02:45:14 PM »

Hello
A great post Kandor.
Mrs May out on her bike looking at trade deals.. She's on
her Hols but having a go. Great to see, keep it up girl,
get the people on your side.
It will be great to have our country back.
Gerald.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: